Commercial Services (int & ext)
Commercial projects require a painting company that understands that disruptions to your business are not acceptable and every precaution must be taken to limit this possibility. Unitus will work with you on completing your project efficiently and on budget and often does this by working on weekends and after hours.
We have experience with retail outlets, restaurants, warehouses, new business construction and commercial maintenance.
We also can provide these additional services for your business
Parking and line painting
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What should I look for when hiring a commercial painting contractor in Vancouver or Surrey?
In our opinion, keep the following factors in mind to choose the right contractor:
- Overall work experience
- Past Client’s
Here at Unitus Painting, we have decades of experience in painting commercial properties in Vancouver & Surrey with utmost professionalism and perfection. Please feel free to call us at 604-357-4787.
2. What is the difference between commercial, residential, and industrial painting?
To put it simply:
- Commercial painting is all about painting an office, restaurant, or any other business property.
- Residential painting is all about transforming your apartment or condo with a fresh coat of paint.
- Industrial painting is painting a large industrial space like manufacturing facilities or warehouses
If you’re looking for reliable painters, specifically for commercial projects, please feel free to call us at 604-357-4787.
3. What do you cover in painting services?
We offer wall painting, power washing, concrete repairing, carpentry, and add structure to your walls. We also ensure to clean your space thoroughly once the work is completed.
4. Can you paint my restaurant in Vancouver?
Yes, of course. Our commercial painters are highly qualified & experienced, ensuring to paint your restaurant the way you want. All you need to do is get in touch with our expert team and share your requirements. Call us at 604-357-4787 now.